Rijit Profil Plasterboard Profiles
RIJIT PROFIL was incorporated and started its activities with the years of experiences at Supply Center in Istanbul. Our supply center with a closed area of 1200 m2, has capability to produce 20 thousand running meter profiles. Since the day it was founded, it has been continuing to serve the sector by increasing its production capacity, continuously developing with the latest technology machines and R&D studies.
Our locally produced products
RIJIT PROFILE ExperiencedTrustworthyRapid
Suspended Ceiling Features
- It is possible to produce profiles in desired lengths according to the project details.
- It can be used on ceilings of any interior.
- Due to its light weight, it does not transfer much load to the carrier system.
- It is resistant to earthquakes as it adapts to building movements.
- It provides easy laying of electrical and sanitary installations.
- It creates decorative areas as it hides the installations.
- It ensures excellent sound, heat and fire insulation.
- Load per m2 on suspended ceiling: 20 kg/m2
- Plaster load per m2 on concrete ceiling: 35 kg/m2
Plasterboard Partition Wall Features
- It is possible to produce profiles with requested sizes according to details of the project.
- Plasterboard dividing wall is resistant to dynamic effects because of its flexibility.
- When plasterboard partition wall are used in a building, since they are 9 times lighter than brick-walls, the building is more flexible during an earthquake.
- Noise, heat and fine isolation is perfect with plaster dividing walls.
- Fast and easy mounting and demounting provides labor and time saving.
- Plaster dividing walls do not cause space loss much.
- It is easy to hide installations.
- Ph value is the same with human body. No bacterium breeding. It is economical.
- The load per m2 with plaster dividing walls: 35 kg/m2
- The load per m2 with brick walls: 300 kg/m2